If you can’t find time to go for a massage, you can stretch and make your back pop and rattle, whichever comes first. One or the other makes you feel good that you come away with a smile on your face. Stretching is not only for the elderly nor for athletes. Look at cats and dogs—they love to stretch even with very little sleep. Reasons why stretching makes you feel […]

Categories: Health

A runny nose is certainly not a good sign of your health.  There’s just no acceptable reason why you can say otherwise. From what you know every onset of disease is announced by a runny nose, if not fever. A very sad movie or story can give you a runny nose, too. What’s in your nose Your nose has sensitive tissues and membranes inside. Aside from that your nose has […]

Categories: Health

We love to shake hands. It’s a gesture of friendship and acceptance. But we wouldn’t want to clasp a shaking hand that’s not shaken. Common causes why hands shake Hands shake for various reasons, and not all of them have anything to do with you looking for friends and vice versa. 1. Involuntary movements caused by nerves. Those affected with central nervous system disorder often find themselves walking or standing […]

Categories: Health

After coming up from under the water, one of your ears, or both of them, usually ring. But it doesn’t last for long. You go home and shrug it off like one of those minor blisters you get from stray jellyfish. But the ringing continues ands it seems to be getting louder. A normal ear ringing should not go beyond 30 days. Common cause of ringing in ears Some ear […]

Categories: Health

The sound your knee makes is somewhere between a crack and a pop. Anything more than that may mean your knee is broken. For many athletes, knee popping may be part of warm up exercises, but they don’t do it for its own sake. Common reasons of knee popping Again, the knee popping sound here is not meant for laughs. It happens at a time you’re not ready for it, […]

Categories: Health

Even if you smoke Cuban cigars three times a day, you don’t run the risk of burning your nose right away.  The burning sensation in your nose isn’t caused by cigar ember and the smoke: So much depends on the degree of the burning sensation. And the causes may be unpredictable. Common causes of burning nose sensation For starters, let’s rule out excessive smoking and cocaine-snorting (although these two produce […]

Categories: Health

Rock singers have no major issues with a cracking voice—that’s how they’re supposed to sing. But it’s us non-singers who should worry about unlikely voice cracks. Common reasons of cracking voice An occasional voice crack caused by surprise is understandable. Not even Mariah Carey is exempt from it. What might cause you alarm is a kind of cracking that’s followed by pain, throat fluid, and a rise in body temperature.  […]

Categories: Health

If you are worried about suffering from sleep deprivation, then you are probably wondering why and how does it even occur? Sleep deprivation affects over twenty-five percent of the American population.  Sleep deprivation can make one feel less energetic, very fatigue and tired, irritable and sensitive, and sometimes even depressed.  Sleep deprivation also harms our brain, immune system, and digestive organs, which can cause major symptoms. But what causes all […]

Categories: Health

Our hair is our crowning glory. It is, in many ways, an outward sign of health or age. Lets’ face it. As we grow older we tend to lose more hair, and this happens for many other reasons aside from genes. Inexplicable hair loss is a great source of stress, more than stress being a great source of hair loss. Women are terribly bothered by daily hair fall when they […]

Categories: Health

If you have diarrhea, constipation, or irritable bowel movement syndrome, then you shouldn’t wonder there’s that burning sensation down there. If it happens for no apparent reason, you have something to think about. And there are as many reasons as there are answers to a burning poop. What is poop made of Whatever you eat, poop is practically made up of water (75%), the remaining 25% is literally waste containing […]

Categories: Health
Copyright © 2019 Why Does - Why Do Things Happen?.
Privacy Policy | Contact